IonoVit S for fast start hole drilling
IonoVit S is a high-performance dielectric designed for economic and fast working from an electrode diameter of 0,5 mm. It is also suitable for the processing of aluminum. Work pieces made of ferrous metals are temporarily protected from corrosion.
IonoVit S is a ready-to-use product. The concentration is regulated using a hand refractometer: The refractometer display for the ready-to-use IonoVit S is 7,0 % Brix.
- Refractometer 7% Brix (water down only with deionised water)
- Water treatment
- Dielectric aggregate with filter
- Integrate the cooling coil into the cooling system - recommended for reproducible quality (option) -
- Normal electrode quality is sufficient
IonoVit S is particularly characterized by:
- Free of heavy metal and chlorine compunds
- Low electrode wear
- No foaming
- Little time exposure during drilling
- Temporary corrosion protection
- Mild in odour
Download IonoVit brochure now